Tuesday, July 31, 2007

By the way, the baby is whatever pronoun I feel like using at the time. I switch randomly between he and she, because my child is not an "it". The baby has a sex, just because we don't know it, doesn't mean we should brand her with the term "it". So, if I use one or the other, I'm not giving you a cryptic view into my womb, just being my random self! Thought that was worth clearing up :)

Also-I finished Harry. I know Emilie hasn't started yet, so don't talk about it here, but I'm willing and excited to talk about it with anyone at anytime!

2 comments:

esm said...

I am about 300 pages into Harry, so maybe I will be done by the time I see you this weekend and we can "book club" it up!!
I though Tiki was a good unisex name to call the baby. I am going to stick with that.

jeniffercox said...

I like Tiki...mind if I jump on the bandwagon too esm?