Sunday, September 07, 2008

Are you ready for some football? I've got my lucky underwear on, jersey is ready for game time. Grant's jersey-despite being two sizes two big is ready to roll and he's wearing his Patriot's onesie. Taylor's off to the game (and a big thank you to me for not only getting them tickets, but giving mine up for the good of the cause) and is (at last phone call) sitting in Norton waiting for the rest of the Mac Clan to show up. Too bad no one realized you can't buy beer in MA on Sunday's until 12. I've got a fridge stocked full that I would have been happy to send! Oh well! Me and my littlest boy are spending this most perfect day together. We're going to run some quick errands, pick up lunch (chips and mango salsa will have to wait for another weekend) and get back in time for game time. After that we're taking a nice long walk and will try out dad's cool new hiking backpack. Hope you and your families get you perfect fall football routines back on track today too!

Puffy Hand league is up and running. I'm the underdog today, but think Peyton could pull out a win for me. I'm taking on the Proud Papa's (my boy will take on all 2.5 of your kids today Janus!).

In my Survivor league I've got the Eagles beating the Rams. Hard as it is to say, "Go Eagles!"

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Good pick on the Eagles! I won't get to watch the Broncos tonight :( Who's bright idea was it to have a double header on a work night...that doesn't start till 7:00 pm. I did enjoy the Carolina/San Diego game yesterday though...and I'm watching Minnesota/Green Bay now. Hooray for football season!