Friday, April 02, 2010

I would write more if you commented more. Simple but true
Making Pomegranate martini's and brownies right now. Martini's are for me. Brownies are for the kids Easter egg hunt in the morning. I've decided that the Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood resembles spring weekend in college. there will be lots of people, 75 degree temperatures, bounce houses, liquor, and people drinking out of sippy cups. I'm thinking of getting tee-shirts made.

I miss Jen and Krissy. I'm not sure how our two reunions managed to fall on the same weekend, but I'm pissed about it.

we took our passport photos last night because I was having a good hair day. I heard that Emilie doesn't think we'll visit Paris. I think she's pretty nuts. If we're lucky enough to have another baby, perhaps I'll miss the trip, but at least one of us will be headed abroad. I think it is funny that we have a reputation of not wanting to leave the country. I'm virtually from Canada after all. I'm used to my food being labeled in English and French for goodness sake! Give it a rest. I know, I know, you guys went to Mexico on your honeymoon-you're like Balboa! You virtually discovered an ocean. Relax-we're excited about the trip once you get in and get settled. We will wait for an invitation though-it is the polite thing to do.

48 days until Reunion. Yup, that's a reason to drink a martini. 15 days until our anniversary. That might be a better thing to count down to!

Okay, time for catching up on some Flashforward. Bring it D. Gibbons!

And thank you to Jeniffer for the most thoughtful gift anyone in my life has ever given me. Please, those people who say I don't have sisters clearly don't understand the bond I have with my girls. Family are the only ones who know enough how to help heal the worst pain a person could ever have. And to think some people never even called to ask if we were okay.

Did you know that Miley Cyrus is in a new movie? Taylor knows all about it...he really likes to talk about. Ask him details!

2 comments:

esm said...

I am commenting.... I was scared to comment after the last post becsaue of the wierd guy who commented!
I am not the one who doesn't think you will come- Alex doesn't think you will come. I said as long as we go to a country with a Disney- they will come (or maybe as long as its a country in the world showcase!) Passports are the first step!

jeniffercox said...

I need to save the link to your blog on Brian's computer...I only use mine for photo stuff, so I get on it about once a week or so...it's sooo slow. I love you and miss you tons. Have fun in Paris! Don't forget to kiss Taylor on the Eiffel Tower!