Saturday, June 12, 2010

5 things, 5 fingers

...coincidence...i think not!

1. Where were you living 5 years ago?
In our adorable first house with the blue triangular toilet named Sully and "natures pool" in the back yard. With a lawn the size of a postage stamp that we put hours into mowing and weeding. with the perfectly painted light yellow spare bedroom just in case and the blue master and the "Mandarin moon" living room which was beautiful or hideous depending on the light. patiently waiting for Blackberry season. I loved that place!
2. Where would you like to be living 5 years from now?
I am perfectly content to be living exactly where I am today in another five years. I would love some paint on the walls, some pictures on the walls, furniture in the dining room and living rooms, and a few extra babies to fill the place with happy chaos. I love this house, despite it's flaws and look forward to continue making it a home.

3. 5 things on your to-do list today
  • vacuum-the cats are shedding like it is their job
  • head cheerleader at swim class
  • mommy of the year
  • laundry
  • call JJ

For those wondering-I went 2 for 5

4. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Watermelon
Chocolate chip cookies-warm and soft please
Ice cream of almost any variety
Pita Chips
peanut butter

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Buy a houseful of children
Set my parents up for life
endow a (few dozen) scholarships-education shouldn't be a financial decision
take a really nice vacation-and bring Laura and her whole family so I could be a good mommy and still read a book at the same time
decide what i want to be when i grow up, and follow the path wherever that dream takes me

No comments: