Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I was all wrong on the Gisele on the dancing with the stars thing. Sorry if I sent some of you down the wrong path. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part!

So Alexander becomes unemployed today...I can't believe he leaves so soon. While we rarely see each other, he is one of my favorite people on the planet. We're going to get a web cam so he can meet the baby once s/he is born. This will also work out well for Jenny for just such a reason.

Speaking of Jenny, after a near two year hiatus, we're going to see each other next week! I don't think anyone realizes how special this is. I feel myself withering away sometimes without good friends around. I have nice local people who I like and care about, but the girls are something all together different. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend-even if the poor thing has to sleep on the couch!

I'm having a lazy day. I have an obscene amount of work to do today (and every day for the next month or so), but I can find no motivation. It all started with both our email and database going down for the morning. I came in pumped up to do things, and ended up stuffing envelopes, and now I'm in an envelope stuffing kind of mood! I'm hoping it will pass after lunch...

Last preseason game tomorrow night! Outstanding!

No comments: