Thursday, September 13, 2007

Names are flying in from far and wide, from across the pond and right down the street! Don't forget to send your baby name draft choices to Taylor and I so we can get them up on the draft board. You never know, your name could be he winner!

I'm going to be pretty MIA for the next week or so. It is Reunion Weekend next weekend at my school and I'm going a little nutty trying to get it all done. I have a fair number of people coming throughout the weekend, but it is my first Reunion here so I want it to be a home run. I've recognized that a home run is all but impossible now, but a girl can still hope for a double, maybe even stretching for a triple! If you don't hear from me for awhile, if I'm bad at returning your phone call or email, please forgive me. This is a big one for me and I'm putting lots of stress on myself for perfection. I'll be back around after the 24th, at least for a week until it is time for the new President's Inauguration ceremony...

JJ is coming back this weekend! Her other friend who was supposed to have her for the weekend can't get off work. Her loss is my gain. I'm so excited to see her-we had a nice weekend last weekend and I'm expecting and even better time this weekend. I can't wait!

The baby is kicking the heck out of me. I guess she wants to head home for the night. 5:00 would mark a very early evening for me (I've been here past 8:00 this week) and then working at home (MY HUSBAND IS A SAINT FOR NOT ONLY PUTTING UP WITH ME, BUT FOR HELPING ME WORK ON MAILINGS EVERY NIGHT THIS WEEK-I LOVE TAYLOR!), so given the chance to just take some paperwork home and work on it in front of the television instead of sitting behind this desk is a win and I think the baby knows it! We're out of here!

No comments: