Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here is the house on Sunday. I haven't been back since, but you can see that we have a whole second floor and a roof now! Outstanding!

The bloodbath at work continues and makes things harder and harder. Six weeks until maternity leave! Bring on the baby!

I'm excited to see everyone this weekend. The baby wants to visit with Grandma and the aunts. She's sad that Aunt Em won't be there, but is excited to be with the rest of the ladies.

We had baby class this weekend. We got an exercise ball as a result and though it is for me, I have to fight Taylor all the time for the space. We were totally the slacker class and our little teacher essentially told us so. But, there was cake, so I'm a happy girl!

Yummy brunch at book club this weekend. I love the pancake!

Go Rockies!

No comments: