Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello Friends! Thank you all for the great birthday wishes. I loved the cards, flowers, and especially the awesome purse from my two boys. I was spoiled and thank each of you from the bottom of my heart.

Survived commencement this weekend. The Class of 2008 is in the books and my alumni group just got 200 people larger. I'm such a proud alumni momma! Hopefully they will come to all of my events and even give! we'll see.

Had lunch with some special gals on Friday. was nice to have the gang back together even for an hour, and was such a bonus for me since I didn't think I could make it. They are a motivating group of women. and, we went to Friendly's, so what could be better.

Getting ready for the fun wedding this weekend of Alex and Carrie. Nice to see that he got himself a nice Johnson girl in the end! We really are the greatest! I have no idea what I'm wearing. Anyone think that is a problem? What does one wear to a wedding at 10:00 am? I'm really looking forward to wedding cake...

So excited for the girls and their boys to come. Krissy and Matt will be here tomorrow and are even coming to an alumni event with me. work is so much more fun with friends! Jenny and Brian get here on Friday. What a fun weekend we will have, even with no chairs in our house!

I hate my hair right now :(

No comments: