Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm worried about Kerry Walsh getting a strange tan line from the tape/brace she is wearing on her shoulder. It looks something like an ink blot and once she gets lines like that, it is going to take months to get them to go away.

Shout out to Taylor. Word.

I'm obviously a very happy girl that the Olympics are on. Most of you know I'm a junkie and simply can't get enough. To that end, I watched team equestrian today for about two hours. Those crazy Australians are in the lead and team USA is out of it. My favorites are beach volleyball, gymnastics, swimming...the usual. I also really like the random, such as badminton and white water kayaking. Thank goodness for the Greeks!

Grant popped another tooth this weekend. Poor kid had a rough day today-it hurts to push teeth out. I feel so bad for him :(

Retreat at work tomorrow-hoping their is ice cream involved!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

We're junkies too! Brian was up until 3 am last night watching fencing and women's volleyball. I had to hit the hay because I had to be up early, but today we've been watching handball, rowing, swimming, etc. Did you see the men's swimming relay last night? Lovin' the 'Lympics!