Thursday, January 08, 2009

I want some ice cream. I think we have some cookie and cream. I'm really cold though and I'm snuggled under a very warm blanket and I don't want to get up to get it. Taylor's currently watching season one of 24 and I know I can't convince him to get it for me.

I'm super tired right now. Keifer was far cuter in Season one than he is now, but I really miss Chloe. And, it is amazing how annoying Kim is--we haven't gotten to the trap, but I hope that this time the damn mountain lion eats her!

I'm again obsessed with Roller coaster Tycoon. Next in a slippery slope is likely to be Toon town. I can't fall victim to that again!

these people are stupid...if they ask you if you want a lawyer present, you should always say yes...always!

Did anyone see Heidi of Speidi's new nails? she is so ridiculous!

I'm excited that Jen and Ben had another girl. They're good Boston people and I have hopes that Grant will someday marry little Violet or the new little Aflick baby someday. The cutest kids on the planet, next to my own of course!

Sorry for the stream of consciousness-just my mood for the evening. First full week back at work is always exhausting and I feel like I'm fighting a bit of a cold. I think I'll forgot the ice cream and just go to bed.

No comments: