Monday, June 01, 2009

Welcome Samuel Horatio!
My sweet new nephew is just a peanut! 6 pounds 2.5 ounces and just a hint shorter than baby Grant at 18.5 inches. Jenny and Brian are truly blessed. Nothing is more amazing than a little boy. I sure thought Moxy was a girl, but Grant couldn't be happier for a little boy to play with. I can see the two of them, barely 18 months apart, growing together and getting into all kinds of trouble! Tormenting their sisters, frogs in beds, running around the beach house each summer, riding space mountain, Popsicle faces, chasing girls, the list goes on and on! I'm so proud of JJ-she's going to be the most amazing mother and I can't wait to share this amazing ride with her!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see them grow up as we grow old together. It's so nice to know how much love there is in the world for him...and that he will have such a sweet auntie to snuggle and take care of him.