Friday, April 11, 2008

Yes-there will be cake at the birthday party. It is a babes first party-there will be cake. there will be cake on the kid, on the floor, on the dog, you name it! I will be partaking in said cake and will be excited about it. I'll miss Jenny, who usually gives me the frosting from her cake (and admittedly, I sometimes give her the cake from my frosting), but we'll soon be caking it up together at Bricker's wedding! At least, I assume there will be cake...it is a 10:00 am wedding though...I'm calling for conformation later this evening! all of this cake talk is making me hungry! I'm going on a food hunt and hoping for cake in the dining hall!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

We must share a brain...I was craving cake this afternoon. There must have been a party down the hall b/c people kept walking by with it, but I never found it. There better be cake at the wedding...or we'll have to get our own for later on! I'm settling for the best Diet Coke ever (probably since I haven't had one since February!)