Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I just got my nails painted Double Decker Red. I feel like I need to announce this for two reasons: I never do anything as girly as get my nails painted and so this is truly a newsworthy event in my life and OPI has such good color names that I like to document them. Probably not worth caring about, but they do crack me up!

We are out of sugar in our office. This is catastrophic for me. I want coffee, but can't drink it black. pooh.

Feel like I'm getting sick. My body is a bit achy today. Taylor has been fighting something and Grant has been sick as well. I think both boys are on the mend and I REFUSE to give in. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and even though I'm going to spend most of it in the car, I don't want to spend it in the car sick. I want to eat and enjoy and pretend that their is no seafood in the stuffing!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Love the Double Decker red...you inspired me to get red nails too...mine is "Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire." Hope that you had a great turkey day!