Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hey Kids!

How are you all? What a long week it has been here. Taylor and I are just dreaming of the weekend at this point.

I'm finishing up at work tomorrow. My desk is cleaner than the day I moved in. I'm a piler--so having a clean desktop is pretty amazing for me. I'm not all that sure what I'm going to do for the next day or so, but I'm sure I'll find something. I have a "farewell" party this afternoon. That should be interesting at the very least. I know I'll be the butt of a more than a few jokes, but it should be in good humor, so that is fine. A volunteer brought me breakfast this morning, which I thought was incredibly sweet. It was also delicious, and I left the house without breakfast or lunch, so it was certainly a nice treat!

Taylor had a particularly rough night last night. Check in with him later for details. Mathew, you have to give me a play by play this weekend of what he said. I'm thinking "Holy Crap" just like the Taylor doll might have said.

We got two wedding invitations this week. We are up to 4 weddings in 2007. The record is still 2005 with 8 in six months, but it looks like 2007 could give it a run for the money! Good think I have a new simple black dress to get me through these fun times! I'm excepting a chunk of babies in 2007 too. One of the women in my book club just had twin boys-Benjamin and Noah. Congrats to Caron!

I'm exhausted today. I got virtually no sleep last night. My office is so plain and quiet right now, I bet I could drift right off...

No comments: