Sunday, December 17, 2006

Playoff Sunday in the land of the Puffy Hands. Taylor already has a commanding lead over Dudek. I would need some sort of miracle to beat Altitude. To date, I've had three players play and Jenny has had one. I'm only beating her by 2 points. Things don't look good. Still, I'm happy that two of the league ladies made it to the playoffs. I'm not giving in yet Altitude--maybe Tomlinson will fall down in an off field accident involving a wiener dog and a lemon. What? It could happen!

Wrapping presents today and watching the game. Packing a box of stuff to take to the new office tomorrow to make it feel a little more like home, and considering starting baking palooza 2006!

Hope your day is awesome!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

It was a sad playoff day for you...sorry! I would have loved to play you in the Superbowl!