Wednesday, December 06, 2006

where are my readers? where are my com mentors? were you offended that I made fun of the mis-matched girl? I promise you it wasn't you. She isn't a reader!

Notes on my life...

Well, I spent my first two days at my new job. It was great. It was tough at first, but I've decided that I like it overall. I'm working hard already-lots of good events coming up. I might go to Italy in July, so that is a win. It seems like all the people I work with are great. All women-which will be interesting, but still great. There aren't a ton of young people in my office, but the coordinator for the department is actually younger than I am, so it is cool to have someone who speaks my language.

I'm back at Assumption for the rest of this week and next. I'm just wrapping up some stuff there and saying goodbye to all of my students, parents, and volunteers. It is really tough to say goodbye after six years, but the VP in my department is really making it easy for me.

Think Taylor noticed that I'm home...doesn't seem like it...

1 comment:

Heather said...

comments make heather happy!