Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm nearing post 100...I'll have to do something special to commemorate.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been transitioning from Assumption to Anna Maria. I spent two days working there last week, which was interesting. It was actually kind of good, because it allowed me to get the nerves out of the way As I get ready to go in for my real start day on Monday I'm just excited-not scared. That said, I'm terribly upset at leaving AC. I'm doing much better than I anticipated. My VP threw a nutty last week, so I'm remembering why I want to go, which has made it far easier. Oh well-either way, the decision is made and now I just live with it.

Sneaking out a few minutes early today. I need to make dinner for my favorite birthday boy/ I'm thinking meatloaf right now-which I don't like, but he loves. We shall see how motivated I am by time I get home.

On a Christmas roll. Lots of my cards are out and I picked up more last night. I've got all but one package out in the mail and that should go out in the morning. I've started my wrapping and have most of my shopping complete--all without going to the mall. I'm a proud woman! I've even got a few ounces of spirit! Candles glow happily in our windows and Christmas Carols are required in my car at all times. Ho-Ho-Ho to you!

No comments: