Monday, January 15, 2007

I went 3-1 this weekend in my football picks. I should have picked NO, but it happens...

Now to the Golden Globes...I'm voting live right now on the red carpet. Why did Sheryl Crow have that silly flower on her dress? Great color, bad flower.

McSteamy is on right now. I think it is hard to rate the men, unless they are a huge mistake. But, McSteamy looks good as always. I can't believe he is with the the Noxema Girl.

Now the stupid girl from Ugly Betty is on. I have nothing against her personally, but the show seems stupid to me. Plus, I hate the Vanessa Williams character...she is so Cruella DeVille...And I just found out her name is America. Are you kidding me?

Eva looks good. No Tony Parker. If I was engaged to Tony, he would be on my arm constantly.

So far, I like the short dresses and peek-a-boo toe shoes. JLD looked cute in her gold and even Tina Fay was nice with her black lace.

See, this was my fear...everyone is giving America, "Ugly Betty", high marks. It is the character that is ugly! She looks cute, but she isn't top four at the Golden Globes cute. Stupid people bug me.

Have to check on dinner, maybe more later. There is just something missing without the West Wing to get excited for. My heart is breaking just a little.

No comments: