Friday, June 15, 2007

CABLE ROCKS! My little 15 year old cable boy just hooked me up and I'm able to watch Bob Barker's last Price is Right. This is for some reason quite important to me. I love this guy. I guess when I was a kid I used to call him Hobby Barker-so my whole family does now. It is nice to know that on this quiet Friday that my mom is watching this in the hospital, all of my aunts in NJ are sitting around, and likely my brother and any of my cousins who are randomly home from work are all watching this show. My grandmother instilled the love to the Price is Right in all of us-so this is like our living tribute to her!

I have the apartment torn apart right now. I was working in the box room, trying to put the futon together, when the cable boy came, so I have to get back up there and straighten up because it is driving me nuts. I just want all of the boxes out of the living room, and right now there isn't really room in the box room for boxes!

Dude waited in line for five days to get in the audience for the PIR and he lost. Sucks to be him! And to think he was Bob's last guy. What a shame.

I love my Friday's off! What a great way to spend a day. I didn't put my contacts in today in an effort to try to knock out this tension headache I've been sporting on and off all week. So far so good!

Oohh...the food network! I've missed you so! Tlyler's Ultimate kitchen is an exact replica of the kitchen in his house. I learned that on Unwrapped. See-television is educational!

And how is it that the NBA finals completely happened and I didn't see a single moment or highlight. Now, I'm not saying that I really care about basketball, because I don't, but this sensory deprivation has been too much!

Have your pets spayed or neutered! Goodbye Everybody!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Got your message, but I was at the movie theater, and we got back late. I made it to D.C. today. Will call you tomorrow. I'm excited that you got to watch Bab Barker...I'm jealous...I love the Price is Right! Yay for Plinko!