Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!
To celebrate, here is a list of things I'm currently excited about (in no particular order):
  • I have a sugar bowl
  • I have a pantry in which to keep sugar
  • My baby is finally feeling better and may be able to stop using the nebulizer
  • I just had a killer visit with my best friend (she's the greatest!!!)
  • It is the end of the day on friday
  • My temporary washing machine comes tonight
  • Grant has a crib!
  • 12 inches of snow overnight means I'm stuck at home and don't have any pressure to go anywhere or do anything
  • It doesn't matter if pajama pants are wrinkled
  • A bath in the big girl tub
  • Warm weather scheduled for next Sunday's parade
  • Pizza Friday
  • No pumping until Monday
  • Spring break means good parking spaces
  • NO MORE APARTMENT LIVING!

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

How's the first full week in the house? Yay for the sugar bowl! I know that was exciting. And no more nebulizer, even better!