Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My 250th Post! If I were a television show, I would do some type of flashback monatage showing scenes from past episodes. Instead, I'll share fun photos of my baby becoming a big boy! Granter rolled over yesterday! Yes, he had been rolling over when he was super little-like 3 weeks old-but then he stopped for about 6 weeks. I think he his weight and size caught up with him and he realized he was a tiny baby and he shouldn't have been rolling over yet. Now at three months he is still a little early in the process for rolling over, but it is more age appropriate. Taylor was home with him while he did it (and of course Mommy missed it because she was at work-the first of many milestones I'm sure I'll miss) and remarkably had the camera in his hand. Here is the action series for your enjoying pleasure.


Please note-no blog entries for a few days. We close on the house on Thursday and then we'll be moving (with the help of JJ up from DC! Can't wait to see you babe!) and so not only will we be busy, we won't have borrowed internet to use anymore! Wish us luck!

No comments: