Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'm Back!

That's right readers, Heather is back! Are you too excited for words? You should be! Writing while on maternity leave was too much, but today is my first day back at work so I thought I would give a quick hello and let you know that I plan to update my blog once more. Now, don't expect it to be a daily blog (despite the name) but I'll do my best to keep you entertained with the antics Heather and the rest of the fam!



For today, it is going to be random list of things that seem strange now that I'm back in the "real" world. What a place to be
  • A desktop computer with a mouse and a full size keyboard. 12 weeks without one and I'm a disaster trying to type!
  • Fast internet-when you don't borrow it from a neighbor the web is an amazing place to visit
  • people outside of my house are talking about Super Bowl ads. I don't remember seeing them and that seems like it was months ago and I suppose it was only days...
  • For the first time in my life, my vote counted!
  • There is going to be a whole generation of girls who freak out when they find out they can't get an epidural because they have a tramp stamp. haha!
  • Take a baby anywhere and you are like a rockstar

CIS is coming to update my computer, so I have to stop for now...perhaps I'll add to the list as time goes on...



and for those interested in seeing the baby...here is my current fav photo! God I miss him!


2 comments:

esm said...

YEAH!!! We have missed you! Grant is too cute!!

jeniffercox said...

Whoo hoo! You are a rockstar! I wanna be just like you :)