Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Praise Be! I made it to work by 1:00 and the Writers Strike is finally over. New television by April and my skid across the ice didn't end up with drama. Two great things to celebrate on this ridiculously rainy and gross afternoon.

My boy is the only kid at daycare today. How sad for Grant (and Grant's mommy). I like to think that just means he'll get lots of love today. It is "Love Month" at Miss Laura's. I need to get Valentines for him to put in the mailboxes of all of his little friends tomorrow. Seriously, even the three year old is going to understand that G-Man didn't write these himself, just like I'm going to understand that he didn't bake the "love brownies" they are sending home tomorrow. He's pretty busy having other people do things for him for someone who is just three months old. It's a tough life bossing around the adults!

No comments: