Sunday, July 27, 2008

Emilie is mad at me because I haven't blogged in so long. Indeed, she is correct, I've been delinquent and so will give you a list of the randomness that has been my life and or thoughts I've had over the last few weeks

  • I hate concentrated laundry detergent. I like to pretreat stains using detergent and when the detergent is concentrated I don't have enough to use on all of the stains...and with my boys, we have lots of stains. Can't I save the earth in some other way?
  • Good Luck to sweet Jeniffer tomorrow. Just keep swimming!
  • Alexander is back next weekend. How fast time goes.
  • Chevy wants men to stop shaving and women to stop washing their hair. Honest.
  • Grant has popped three teeth so far with one more on the way. He's been a great kid fighting through them.
  • Taylor is really annoyed that it is shark week on Discovery channel. Still, we're both perfectly excited for the shark week mythbusters.
  • the grass has been growing very well. we've been watering like mad people and have what can actually be called grass at this point! Take that Brian!
  • Summer is going so fast-I couldn't be more depressed about it.
  • Work is going very well so far. I really like the people I work with now. My transition has been pretty easy and I'm looking forward to getting more involved in projects.
  • I had a great few weeks off. Grant and I had many adventures and play dates galore! Some of our favorites included Julie, Jim and baby Frances, Tina and baby Connor, and the Janus family.
  • I really can't stand Manny. It isn't just because he's a Red Sox, because there are plenty of those guys I like and who I think have class, it's because he's a thug! He is just a pain in the rear! Ask Taylor about his theory regarding Manny's pine tar.
  • I really, really, really (!) love my new car. I haven't been calling her Betsy as I planned. She still needs a name, but i think it will come to with time, just like Oprah did.
  • we had a great weekend. Swim class was fun, as always, and then we were off to visit Taylor's family. Pam got a new computer (and may be our newest reader) and so Taylor wanted to help get her up and running. I was able to get some great shopping done at the same time. Grant got to go on his very first boat and seemed to enjoy it.
  • Doogie Howser now does a commercial all about being a fake doctor. It was, as Barney Stinson would say, "Awesome"

Bed time! Night!

No comments: