Monday, July 28, 2008

Time for some countdown updates:

Olympics start in 10 days. We'll be breaking the no television for Grant rule starting 8-8-08 as I am an Olympaholic! I'll even watched synchronized diving! I really love all the swimming, gymnastics, and beach volleyball (women's-and if you think it isn't a sport, watch Walsh and Mays-Trainer. They are incredible!). I'll watch anything and everything I can get my remote control on.

60 days until NKOTB! I'm looking for a great new concert outfit and I'm considering crimping my hair to relive the 1980's.

My life is AWESOME!

2 comments:

esm said...

I am not mad- I just like to read your blog :)
Did you see what the Princeton review just rated Wheaton? Very funny!

Heather said...

Sorry Em-it was the "other" Wheaton College that was named the number two Stone-Cold Sober school by the Princton Review. Guess you Richmond kids were too busy drinking to learn how to read ;)