Friday, July 11, 2008

Hi Friends!
All is well in the world of Heather. I'm enjoying my time off. I consider this time home with Grant a little gift from the heavens! He's so much fun right now! He's also exhausting! I'm much more tired now being home with him full time than a "normal" work week! He's getting so big and learning new things every day. He's got two teeth now! He's still working on crawling-he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks-which we know is the step right before taking off! He's funny too! I hope many of you get to visit with him soon!

The house is getting busy! They've been working hard on our yard. We have a lovely driveway that has been paved. they finished the grading and have layed down the loom. they also run the rake thing over the finished area to get ready for the hydro seeding. I'm hoping they do that today and so we can be done with the construction zone! Grant and I have enjoyed watching all that is going on, but we've missed being able to sit out on the deck and the sounds of the noise makes it tough for the little man to take naps!

We start swim classes tomorrow. We're so excited! I've never taken a formal swim class, so maybe I'll learn something with the little guy! All the classes at the Y have funny little names and ours is called "Skip" class. Grant thinks "skip class" is the funniest thing he's ever heard-so if he doesn't like the class at least he's gotten plenty of giggles at the name. Worth the money and more! Hopefully we'll get some pictures to share.

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Loved the pictures from swim class! Did they do your hydroseeding on Friday? I'm around if you want to chat...Brian left this morning for NJ.