Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taylor has had an epiphany about work tonight while we were giving Grant a bath. I'm not sure I understand it, but he's a happy man, so that makes me happy.

I want to go on the record as saying I'm totally over Miley Cyrus. She announced she's not having sex before she's married. Haven't we seen this show before? Fast forward five years and suddenly one of the Jonas brothers in the role of Justin Timberlake selling her out on 20-20 saying they've been fornicating for years. Suddenly, people won't touch her with a 10 foot pole, she's married to Federline and has a reality show called Chaotic. Why Miley? Don't you learn? Don't people watch others and see them fall apart and think, "wow, I'll be smart enough to keep my bedroom to myself"? I guess not. She's a goner! Plus, she has recently recorded a cover of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". I'm tired of that song in general, but I'm really not thrilled with a remake by Miley. She needs to go away. Bye-Bye Hannah Montana!

No comments: