Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm having an unproductive day at the office. I won't lie, it feels pretty good! I had a long lunch with a friend off campus (it was so good)! It was nice to have a conversation with someone who knows me well and who I can speak to candidly without the worry that they will think I'm a freak! I've done some personal business from my office, and I've really just taken my time on the projects I'm working on. It isn't a bad day, but I'm sleepy from working last night until almost 9:00 and I'm a little cranky with some of the people I work with, but all told, it isn't a bad day. I got three of my favorite pens and some dry erase markers that I ordered, so I'll have some fun organizing later this afternoon. I know, I'm a wild woman!

Anyone who wants to come on my Italy trip this summer is welcome to come. The dates are June 23-July1 and the trip is to Rome. It should be an awesome time. Anyone who is interested in learning more, give my a call!

I miss my friends today. It seems like everyone is so far away and that we aren't lucky enough to see each other as much as we should. I still love you all, just wish you were closer right now and that we could meet for an hour for a glass of wine and silly chats. Wherever you are tonight, have a sip of wine for me and think of a fun memory of being together!

No comments: