Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank you to the snow gods!!!!!!!! I'm home today enjoying my first snow day of the year. Taylor went into the office, against my recommendation, and called to say the roads are pretty terrible. I'm happy to be home!

We listed our house last night. The MLS listing isn't up yet, but should probably be up later today. I won't list the link here, but if you are interested, I'll email you personally so you can check it out. I'm scared out of my mind. God forbid the house sells, we've got no where to go. And God forbid that we don't sell the house, how can we stay here forever? I know it will be fine, I just don't expect to sleet all that well for the next few months.

Oh! Snow day treat! Dawson's Creek is doing a documentary on Witch Island--a take off of Blair Witch. I hated that movie. I saw it in the theater, though I don't remember with who or why we saw it. The chick's name in the movie was Heather, and they screamed it for hours. It was so annoying. Hopefully Dawson's will be better.

My day, though a bonus day, will be about packing and cleaning. Shocking I know! Upstairs is really empty and clean. I've got about one more box to come out of the bedroom and maybe another from the kitchen cabinets. I really need to spend some more time in the basement. It is all but done, unfortunately all the stuff that isn't packed is thrown in the middle of the room, so I have to get that all wrapped up before the good folks decide to come tour the house.

have to stop writing now...lizzy has decided to lay across the keyboard! later folks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Tiller got you roses! Taylor wouldn't even get me a pizza and went to be (alone) at 8:30! I got the wrong end of this twin thing!