Friday, February 16, 2007

In an effort to find a picture of our stream, I went onto our old wedding website this morning and while there read my original daily rant. Alexander says I was much more fun when I was stressed out. He is right, it must have been fun to slowly watch me unspool. Lucky for him, now that the house is listed you can expect more stress! Get ready to laugh at me.

The first showing of our house is tonight. Let's hope the cats don't do anything particularly destructive or disgusting between now and 4:30. Early this morning--around 2:30--Gracie decided she was hungry, so she climbed onto the counter, opened the cupboard, and took down (from the top shelf that I need a stool to reach) Taylor's giant box of Jelly Belly's. Luckily, I don't really sleep anymore, so I heard it hit the floor and I was able to get to it and take it (and scold her) before she had a chance to eat through the box and get 40 flavors spread across my house. What a mess that would have been! I can't imagine waking up to that, and I can't imagine how on earth that box fell from the third shelf and landed upside-down and closed, but the jelly bean fairy must like me and gave me a bit of a break.

Ross's welcome back from the sandbox party is tomorrow and Alexander is coming for the weekend to get out of Emilie's hair so she can study. Looks like it is just Heather and the boys this weekend since Pam is still in NJ with her mom. It's been years since it was just the me and the boys. I'll have to brush up on "man talk" between now and the morning!

No comments: