Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm rocking out in my office to Disney music this afternoon. Taylor, can we go back? Please? We've already got passes...Mickey misses me...

Holy draft weekend. I can't believe the Patriots got a pair of thugs. First, Randy Moss. That just is just an ass. And then, their first round pick is a face stomper! He literally likes to stomp on guys faces with his cleats on. I'm not down with Meriweather. He better get her and be a superstar on and off the field.

My car died on me last night on the way home. It literally just turned off as I was driving down the road going about 60. It looks like it is just a $50 censor. Turns out Opi is a good car after all.
This, unfortunately, means I have to come to work early, as I have to take Taylor and drop him off, then come to my own job. It isn't fun, but he is an all-star for helping me out and sharing his car with me and changing his plans multiple nights in a row just to help me out. Thanks T!

1 comment:

esm said...

not your car too!!!