Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm watching the NBA lottery right now. Given all the time in the world, I wouldn't have guessed that this is what I would be doing tonight. I hate the NBA, but I love a good lottery and a good draft! Go Celtics, I guess.
I'm flipping to American Idol. I picked Jordin for the winner when she made it to the top 12, which I didn't think she would ever do. She isn't great, but she is certainly better than beat box Blake! Plus, right now she is singing Martina and I love Martina! Oh, but her hair is caught on her lip gloss! Whatever, she's living my dream, so I shouldn't judge...
I'm doing a golf marathon tomorrow. Dear lord I'm ready to be done with golf. I'm taking my laptop and if there is wireless, I'll be blogging from my assigned location on the deck. I'm playing the role of concierge. Just call if you would like a warm towel!
What the hell is Randy wearing? Are you kidding me? Randy, Michael Jackson circa 1992 called and he wants his jacket back!
Evil Stephano is still alive? Or is that Tony something or other?
Amy Fisher and Joey B are getting their own reality tv show. You should know that I once had a real obsession with these two in high school. My best friend Jodi and I made the Amy Fisher Memorial Bridge out of toothpicks for a high school assignment. We had real problems, but I guarantee that I'll be glued to this show!
I've gotta go make the bed. Lizzie threw up on it this morning--while I was in it. Gross! If I wasn't already queasy this morning, that would have done it!

2 comments:

esm said...

Where is your blog from the golf corse. Your loyal fans are waiting :)

jeniffercox said...

And waiting...and waiting...if you get a chance, will you send me an email to my hotmail account from work...I'm stranded in D.C. with no email address for you. Thanks! I'll try to call tomorrow...it's too late to call tonight :)