Thursday, April 12, 2007

I feel like I should talk about baseball a little bit. It's time. Here's the thing--I like baseball, but to me it is just a filler sport. I like to watch a good Yankees/Red Sox game because it is always fun to see the Red Sox fans cry, but to sit down and watch a random game from start to finish is too much. My real problem with baseball is there are just too many games. I can't keep up with who's in first place on any given day because it changes too much. And with games being postponed due to weather and then made up or not in a system that just doesn't make that much sense, it is too hard to keep up--and I watch ESPN every morning as I get ready for work! Anyway, I hope my Yankees do well this year. I've got two sets of tickets to Red Sox games for work, so I'll be hitting Fenway a few times. At least I can get an ice cream in a plastic baseball cap and a hot dog to make the event go faster!

On a positive sports note, I heard an interview with Tiki Barber on the radio this morning. I love that guy so much! Keep in mind Taylor and I want to name our first born (regardless of sex) Tiki in tribute to Barber. I sat in my car and listened to the interview even though it made me late for work! I forgot he is doing work on the Today show. I might have to alter my morning routine to get a little Tiki loving in!

16 days until the NFL Draft!

No comments: