Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nemo: The Sequel is about to be born! Amy is in the hospital in the delivery process as we speak. Everyone think positive, pain free thoughts for her.

We looked at a million houses this weekend. Okay, so it was really like a dozen houses, but it feels like more than that! It was exhausting! We saw lots of nice places, and two that I would say we are considering looking at again. Emilie told me looking at houses is fun, but I don't think I would take it quite that far! It isn't really fun after the 7th or 8th house. Hopefully we finish up looking at the other places we want to see this weekend and then can sit down and make some serious decisions about what we want to do.

Julie didn't know that Tiki Barber had a brother. He not only has a brother, he has an identical twin brother, Ronde! Ronde plays defense (I don't know what position) for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Ronde is also married to one of my friends cousins. I've been begging for years for her to introduce me, so he can tell Tiki about my love affair and we can walk off into the sunset together. Probably never happen, but it is nice to dream. Yes Jules, Tiki has a brother!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

How is Amy this morning? And Nemo II?

WHen house shopping you should make sure to pick the houses that have clearly undergone the most recent renovations :)