Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Boy--I have a boring life. I was just trying to think about what to post about, but I honestly have nothing new going on today. I'm exhausted! It was super fun to work with the phonathon kids. They did a really good job on their first night of calling. I got home in time to see a few innings of the Yankees game, read one chapter of my book and crash. It was not what I would call an eventful night!

I'm swamped at work right now. That being said, I feel like I'm not getting much done today. I'm moving items off my desk, but more things keep taking there place! This is also my least productive time of day, so that makes the work seem even more pronounced. Oh well-plug through a bit more today.

I'm making shepherd's pie for dinner. I'm trying it with ground turkey tonight, so we will have to see how that turns out. It is really warm here today, almost 80, and I'm turning on my oven! Oh well!

See-it really is a boring day in my world. Hope you all have something more exciting happening!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Hope today is less boring than yesterday. I was just looking through the Oxford English Dictionary Word of the day email that I get (yes, I am an admitted geek), and ran across the word "perchance" in the definition for mushrat...which led me to think of phon-a-thon of course! Isn't that the leap that anyone would make? OK, probably not anyone, but anyone who was involved with Wheaton's phonathon during the heyday of Mason and Hayden. Anyway, I thought "perchance" that that memory might make you smile! Oh and by the way, when I googled "Heather's Daily Rant" there is another one! In Toledo, Ohio!