Sunday, October 01, 2006

I posted from the office earlier this week, but it didn't stick--I'm guessing it was Karma telling me not to do fun from work. I worked both days this weekend and I'm pretty pooped. I did mulitple presentations and more schuzing that I really wanted to, but I would guess that I secured about $3,000-$4,000, so that is a pretty profitable weekend.

I got home today in time to watch football, so that was a big win. Taylor is a bad fan, he didn't wear his jersey. I guess that is why Troy Brown had to play defense too. I'm a very traditional girl when it comes to sports-I find something that is lucjy and have to stick to it. I say you should stick to things that work!

I watched only my second live college football game yesterday. It was very good. Assumption beat Bentley for the first time in 24 years. The team got to shave the coaches head-fun times all around.

We watched the Lake House this weekend. This was one of the worst movies I've ever scene. Curious George, however, was awesome! Taylor, in an effort to be cute, bought me the soundtrack. It is so great-Jack Johnson was one of my summer loves.

I found my yearbook quote (see previous post for context), "Someone once said courage means holding on, but sometimes it means letting go". It doesn't really represent my life strategy like Jodi's does, but is still mostly relevent. Going to the world's tinyest school, we each got to list about 5-6 things with out picture. I don't remember all of my most memorably moments, and my weakness is ridiculous (Tall blonds who kiss my hands and call me princess--yeah, my high school sweetheart was so not the one), but I think my favorite saying would still be relevant "Dad, I didn't hit the rock, besides, the dent gives my car character". I'll never own a nice car-I'm too likely to ding the poor thing! The best I can aspire to drive is a Honda Accord. I know my place!

Notice the use of the letter D tonight. Our friend from Dell finally came and replaced the keyboard. This post is brought to you by the letter D!

time for apple crisp!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jeniffercox said...

Gimme a "D" hooray. Just had to write and say that I have truly missed the word "yeah" and I am glad to see that Aaron Sorkin and Tommy Schlamme missed it as well...I meant to write after last week's Studio 60, but I forgot. Is it me, or do they seem to have an unreal obsession with Gilbert and Sullivan. I know that this has virtually nothing to do with anything that you mentioned in your last post...but when I think of yeah...I think of the West Wing...and when I think of TWW I naturally think of you. Headed for bed now!