Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jenny's comments about the word perchance are both funny and well timed, as when I was working the phonathon the other night, I thought I saw a young phonathon romance blooming here at Assumption. The phonathon is a place for love! Everyone here thought that was a strange statement, but as we know Mason and Hayden proved that wrong! Sadly they didn't work out, though that shouldn't have been a surprise after the great Eiffel Tower incident. One of my biggest crushes at Wheaton was a phonathon boy. I stand my the fact that we would have had the most beautiful babies...

Just had a great pilates class at lunch. If you have never taken a class, you should give it a try. After a few classes (read:once you know what you are doing), it is highly effective. Tomorrow my abs and my buns will be in tough shape! Maybe it will help me get the 10 lbs I picked up this summer off!

Looking forward to the long weekend that is coming up. I wish Taylor had Monday off, then we could go visit my parents, but alas, he has to work. I'm committed to getting some good stuff done this weekend around the house. I want to cut down all the flowers for the year and hang the new blinds we bought for the bedroom. Don't forget to watch the divisional game on Sunday at 1:00! Go Lawrence Maroney (Elbow Macoroni!).

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was talking about Chris Goulett!