Sunday, November 05, 2006

Jen and Brian have pulled me into their web of myspace hell. Here is my about me for those who care:

I hate the dentist. I love music. I have two cats who I love like children. I've been old forever. I grew up in both New Jersey and Maine and they couldn't have been more different. I'm a fundraiser but that doesn't make me a bad person. I love to watch football. I married a man I met at 19. I have a degree in psychology that is pretty useless. I have a degree in business that is equally useless. I have joint custody of a cactus. I still love The West Wing. I live in the "other" state of Massachusetts. I love to take pictures, but recently lost three years of photos when my computer blew up. I'm a geek. I'm in a book club where we never talk about the book. I have a blog to entertain my friends and would like to find a way to make a living from it. My bedroom is painted blue, my living room orange. I'm a Disney nut. I am a terrible speller, but a good friend. I'm in charge of remembering birthdays for my friends and family. I like spring because everything comes to life. I drive 50 miles to work one way. I like flowers. I hate to do yard work. I'm a Yankees fan living in "Red Sox Nation". I like to shop at Ann Taylor. I want to make a Christmas list like when I was a kid. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I have one brother. I have another new brother. My skin is dry. I could eat pasta for every meal and be happy. I'm a random person.

No comments: