Friday, November 10, 2006

so, today is a great day for me! I'm home on vacation today, which is obviously a win, but as an added bonus, I'm hanging out with my two favorite girls--Liz & Grace! We had big plans to sleep in all day, but the body worked against us. I was up at 5:45 and couldn't get back to sleep. Totally unfair! Still, we watched television for a bit and chatted on the phone with friends for some time--not at all a bad morning. Now we are watching Dawson's Creek, which is as you know is one of my all time favorite vacation day shows. As previously stated--I didn't watch the show when it was on, but this morning I was shocked to flip on the TV to see Dawson and Joey in bed! I couldn't believe it! I've never seen this before-I can't believe after all these years of watching the show that I didn't know they hooked up! I'm so excited! They were the team I was always pulling for--and now I don't have to see them break up-just have all the sex. What a great morning!

Having friends over tonight. Haven't seen them in forever, which is really sad. We used to spend about three or four nights a week together but life hasn't allowed for that lately. It is sad, because we won't be living near the too much longer and then it will only get increasingly more difficult to be together. So, tonight we will break bread and hopefully enjoy a few bottles of wine, and enjoy!

Don't forget-today is Taylor's last day at work. That means this weekend is your opportunity to call and make unemployment jokes. I know I'll be calling myself the sugar mamma all weekend as he will be a kept man for two days. Call and take your shots-it will be like entertainment!

No comments: