Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ross is 41.1% done with his time in Iraq. Yahoo! I realized how fortunate we are that we can communicate with him almost daily by email and weekly by telephone when I was talking to one of my coworker's. Her son is over there too, but is in the Army, on the ground, in the city, playing with guns and the like. She has only heard from him once in three months. I wouldn't survive without Ross's funny emails and photos. Keep them up kid and get your ass home!

Everyone good out there? Know Alex and Emilie had a great trip to Florida. The pictures look like they frolicked in the water and enjoyed their trip. Glad all went well (including the beautiful wedding) and that you're back safe and sound. See you in a few weeks for Thanksgiving!
Alex and Carrie should be celebrating their first week of co-habitation. Hope that is going well. Alex, give her the biggest part of the closet, she is a girl!

Thinks are fine with Taylor and I. He is going out with 35 of his closest co-workers for lunch today. I told him to play nice, but we will see how it goes. It must be so bittersweet to leave a job. He has been there since right out of college. He has good friends. Some of these people came to our wedding (and almost stopped it with their damn contagious illnesses!). He has really grown up there, so it must be hard to leave that behind, as exciting as a new job is. Think happy, pleasant thoughts for him this week and next. I'll keep you all updated on his progress.

Going to Admissions to do a Class of 2011 interview. I love holding the fate of these kids in my hands!

No comments: