Sunday, August 20, 2006

I get to name Ross's 9MM. I'm very excited!

My cats are no longer crazy. We got them back together on Friday after work. Less than 48 hours of the crazy is a win over the 8 days we suffered through last time. After a little hissing and sniffing, they pretty much got over each other.

Patriots looked good last night. No sign of Kurt's wife or stories about how he used to stock dogfood. Also, no mention of Steven Neil's high school wresting career, so all in all, the night was a win. I still don't like Cassel at number two, but I guess you can call Vinny just as easily in week 4 as in the pre-season.

Taylor and I are both home today and we have no plans. This is a first in a REALLY long time. We have no idea what to do with each other. It looks like rain, so the shutters will have to wait for another day. I'm thinking something wild like a trip to target to get some cat food and a new outdoor mat for the front door. Who said married life is boring? Krissy, any room in that shoe for me?

Taylor never gives Gracie attention. I fear some night she may claw his eyes out in retaliation. More likely she would accidentally scratch me. Somehow the girls only know how to wake me up at 7:00 for breakfast. Taylor gets to sleep in (until 9:30 today--the draft must have taken a lot out of him) and I get harassed. Emilie-does Tiller do this to you?

I picked my first tomato today. I'm very excited. I'm only doing "patio tomatoes", so they are small, but it has that amazing smell that fresh tomatoes have, so I'm excited to have it with lunch.

Oh no, Taylor turned on playstation. I might as well give up on the dream of going to Target. He is lost to the idiot box for at least a few hours. Maybe I'll go get a man-ped instead of house stuff. If he can waste his day, I can waste his money!

No comments: