Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm watching preseason football. Yeah, I know, I have issues. But this is too funny not to comment on. Adam Vinitiere, the Pat's former kicker, is now playing for the Colts. Now, I like the Colts and every year I hope the Colts do well in their division, up until the Patriots get to knock them out in the play-offs. So I'm excited to watch this game. Peyton to Reggie Wayne for six points and I start to close my eyes to stop from watching Adam kick for the other team when I look to discover that he isn't kicking. Turns out Mr Vinitiere SPRAINED HIS ANKLE and is out for the rest of the preseason. Ever heard of Karma my friend! How funny is it that the kicker sprained his ankle? I know that the Patriots have a kicker on the team right now who once hurt his ankle celebrating an extra point, but that shouldn't count since he won't be on the roster when the real season starts.

Yeah-I guess that sounds less funny when I write it down...but it did just crack me up! I love a Sunday night football game! I'm waiting for the Manning Bowl in a few weeks. My mother-in-law hates the Mannings and calls every time she so much as sees a commercial with a Manning boy. To each her own!

No comments: