Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm bummed! I was in the middle of a nice long rant last night when the computer blew up on me. I got the blue screen of death. Having gone through three computers at work in the last nine months, I quickly walked away from the machine before my bad computer luck could do any further damage to the poor machine! Taylor assures me that everything is fine now, but I still worry about the poor machine. Either way, I lost my long rant. There was nothing important in there, except that I thought of bachelorette number one for Ross when he gets back. She is cute, young, and single and lives in Providence. I think you will like her, but she is my old intern and if you hurt her I will kill you. Actually, she might not be a good first girl...I'll move her back to month three or something.

I'm touchably soft today! I have to go do a solication visit this afternoon, but I haven't worn shoes of any sort other than a flip flop in a week since I broke my toe. So, I had to improvise and not wear a suit today because I couldn't really wear heels. I found a pair of green shoes I forgot I had from a summer wedding and paired them with my new green Lilly sweater and I look professional enough to get out of the office for the afternoon since it is still summer.

Don't forget the Emmy's are on this weekend. They are my superbowl! Red carpet with Kristen and Ryan then Conan to bring on the show. Everyone cheer the west wing in its last year of nominations and get some tissues for the Aaron Spelling tribute. There isn't a woman in her 20s-40s who doesn't love one of Aaron's shows. I'm a 90210 girl at heart.

No comments: