Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So on my ride back from my visit (in wonderful downtown Warwick, RI), I started seeing all these random license plates. My friend Amy (yes Alex, Nemo's mom) and I carpool a few times a week and she has a running "license plate game" list in her car and we get excited to add new states. Yes we are losers, but we commute over 10 hours a week to work, so we need something to occupy our time. After seeing Montana today, I decided we needed to start a new list for my car. On my hour and fifteen minute drive I saw 14 different states! That is roughly 28% of the country in one hour! For those familiar with the area, it was just 146 and the Pike! I couldn't believe I had Virginia, Arizona, Illinois, and Montana before I had Maine. Now I'm like a woman possessed and I'm dying to drive and get more states.

For those keeping score, I got the gift too. Tomorrow will be a good day in the office.

Speaking of The Office, if you don't watch this show, you should. The Pam and Jim romance aside (and I believe the season finale was the most realistic kiss I've seen on TV in years), the humor on this show is great. This could be anyone's office. They make paper in PA. It isn't fancy or funny by design, but everyone has a crazy napping person in their office who everyone makes fun of, right? Is that just our office and The Office on TV? Either way, napping happens and The Office is hysterical. Give it a chance as the new TV season begins.

Ross's gun is currently named Kevin Bacon. There is some talk of a name change, but Kevin Bacon is the front runner today. I welcome your thoughts.

No comments: