Friday, September 01, 2006

Bread and Water! Going to drink a lot tomorrow at Amy's 3oth/The Sacco Family Olympic event. Jeniffer would be proud of me carbo-loading in preparation! I miss you JJ! Can you come back from Germany already! No more international friends--but thanks for the FunShine Bear Card-I love it!

How is everyone? I can't believe it is September 1st-I'm ignoring September and instead choosing to celebrate today as August 32nd. Does that make me a tool? Maybe. Do I care? No!

It's Blue Hill Fair weekend. I wish I lived in Maine this weekend. The fair is a Sinford Family Tradition, and for a time, I was an honorary Sinford. Jodi-have a hell of a time and write me a really long letter--on paper--after telling me about all of your escapades. I have vivid memories of reading a similar letter my Junior year of college, sitting on a bench outside of Balfour overlooking Peacock Pond, laughing hysterically until I had tears running down my face. This recounting of events is the best and always makes me miss home, and the days of being single, young, and fearless! Listen to good country music--I hope you have the Bluest Eyes In Texas on your iPod and have a ball!

No comments: