Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have a new computer!!!!!!!!!! His name, for those who care, is Millhouse. I like to name things and I think that my little silver Dell will last longer than our previous computer because he is named an therefore we will share extra love with him. I'm random, I know. I just have so much love to share and you can only squeeze your two cats so many times before they scratch...Welcome to the family Millhouse MacFarlane!

Fantasy football teams are set. Ross, I'm going to make changes to your team for you this week unless I hear that you are connected. I know it was supposed to take you some time to get internet ready in the desert. The Moon Pies are playing for keeps this year! I'm starting a variety of great players including the young Manning, S. Alexander, M. Hasselback, and more. I'm looking forward to playing the Dr. Pepper's in the first game. It is the all MacFarlane game and as with most things in life, I expect the lady of the house to end up on top!

I'm looking forward to a great weekend. There is Del's in my future and that makes me a happy girl! I love frozen lemonade like I love nothing else! That and football kick-off weekend, all things in my world are good! What is everyone else up to?

For those keeping score, my 3:00 meeting is now schedule for tomorrow at 11:00. Some things never change!

No comments: