Friday, September 01, 2006

Tracy Chapman and Jack Johnson remind me of summer. Ross, can I borrow your car and pretend it is still warm out?

I want to go on vacation. Yes Taylor, I know we just got our house painted and bought a new computer, but I want to go on vacation! Krissy and Jenny, what happened to our supposed girls weekend? I'm thinking October in Mobile...

I have an exciting evening planned for tonight. Going home the way-back way to avoid the highway on Labor Day weekend, so that will eat up a good chunk of my night. Have you guessed I'm tired of commuting yet? Then a quick dinner and a trip to the grocery store. Have to have food in the house if people are coming over. Then, hopefully taylor and I will put up our new roman shades in the bedroom. I'm excited to have something new in that room, since it is still not "done" even though we have been living there for years! We have RV as one of our Netflix movies and a friend just told me it is really funny, so that should round out an exciting MacFarlane Friday night.

It doesn't appear that I can blog at all from home. I tried last nigh on the Super iMac (did I mention that it is purple--and that it is Taylor's!) but just got a bunch of errors and eventually the machine crashed. I hope you all have a great long weekend and I'll try to post a fun weekend update on Tuesday!

No comments: