Thursday, September 14, 2006

There is this new show on the Travel Channel called Kids Plan the Vacation (or something like that). It is awesome! If you get the chance, you have to watch. It is kids hopped up on sugar planning a family trip. The family visiting Boston right now packed for their parents and brought the dad only underwear and an old tutu and the mom only wool sweaters. It is a riot!

Friendly's for dinner tonight. Yummy stuff!

Alexander-keep reading despite my singular political reference. Lets be honest, the likelihood that I'm going to say something ridiculous that you can make fun of me for is greater than the number of times my damn liberal views will discussed in my blog. Keep reading, I'll be funny and non-controversial.

Speaking of my dear brother-in-law, he and Emilie are coming up for the weekend. They are going to meet Snow. Taylor and I will go have some yummy dinner with them, hopefully a nice glass of wine, and a nice visit. I'm looking forward to it.

Book club tomorrow night-can't wait! Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i have no idea what is up for dinner. hopefully someplace close.