Monday, September 11, 2006

Well, I lost in the MacFarlane bowl this weekend. Taylor and Tiki Barber destroyed the Moon Pies and stupid Shaun Alexander. It was a tough week in the league for the women as Julie, Jeniffer and I all had losses. It happens. I play Dudek next week, so I'm hoping for a win. In all the years of the league I don't believe I've ever lost to Dudek, so it would be a tough loss.

Taylor is timing me with a timer for exactly five minutes of writing. Talk about anal, when I said five minutes, he took me literally. After more than two years of marriage he should know that I lie.

So, earlier tonight I saw a commercial for Kentucky Fried Chicken. I don't like there food and have eaten there about once in 10 years. What bothered me tonight wasn't the fact that they share restaurants with a place called Long John Silver, but rather their choice of music for their commercials. The place is called KENTUCKY Fried Chicken and they use SWEET HOME ALABAMA as their music! It is wrong! It is against every rule in the book! The marketing agency that came up with this should be fired! I won't eat there now out of principle-no matter how good the darn biscuit is. Alabama should require money for the use of their name in the song. They should get rid of all of the KFC's in the state an replace them with Tijuana Flats. The south should rise again and handle this abomination that is KFC infringing on the rights of Alabama. I'm calling Kriselyn and seeing what we can get stared to end this nonsense.

Knuclehead!

No comments: