Sunday, September 24, 2006

yummy yummy apples! lots and lots of apples! well over 50 apples if anyone wants some. gotta love fall in new england!

someone from Dell teck support is coming to our house to fix our D key. Taylor was on the phone for the better part of an hour and in the end they agreed that probably something was just wrong with the D and they would have to come to the house and fix it...so annoying.

It is going to be a really long week at work. I have a huge reception on saturday that is all my responsibilty. Also have another big meeting/presentation on Sunday. It is a big time at work right now. We are reaching the end of a six-year, $30M Campaign in October. So we still have $1.5M in the next three weeks. So, if you call and I don't call back, that is why. If you are calling to make a gift to the Centennial Campaign, I would be happy to return your call!

So, I have no idea how I did in my week of fantasy football. I played Mat--the Proud Papa's. I made a fatal error in starting Ma. Jones because I really wanted to get out the door to go apple picking and didn't followup with the guys I had started. I benched Steve Smith, who did really well. If I lose, which I certianly could, it is my own dumb luck.

I made friends wiht this little old lady today at the apple orchard. she was 89 years old and there with her church group. we sat together

No comments: